Book your appointment
To continue, please ensure you have the following:
- Your New Brunswick Medicare card
- Postal Code (To determine closest available clinic location). A postal code from another area can be used if an individual wants to go to a clinic in another zone.
- Date of Birth
- Email address and phone number
- Priority Group Code (If applicable)
- A device using a browser that supports this technology (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge v. 44.17763.831.0 and higher). Please note: Internet Explorer is NOT supported by this technology.
Vaccine Appointment: If you don’t have a New Brunswick Medicare and you are eligible for the vaccine, please call 1-833-437-1424 or email [email protected]
Should you decide to provide all the information requested by the application, it is important to know that its submission constitutes consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. Provision of the information requested is voluntary and you may, without prejudice, decline to input it which might prevent us from processing your request. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information is protected by the Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RTIPPA), Personal Health Information Privacy and Access Act (PHIPAA) and all other applicable legislation, regulation or policy.
If you wish to know more about your privacy rights, please consult: https://www2.gnb.ca/content/dam/gnb/Departments/h-s/pdf/en/HealthActs/PrivacyNotice.pdf